IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
RUSSIA USES NATO SCARES TO KEEP ITS PEOPLE IN LINE — FOREIGN MINISTER.
The Russian leadership rejects all explanations that NATO is a defensive alliance that poses no threat to Russia, because the Kremlin needs a state of conflict for domestic political purposes.
OBAMA LECTURES POLISH PRESIDENT ON ALLEGED VIOLATIONS OF RULE OF LAW. At a private meeting with Polish President Andrzej Duda
during Warsaw’s recent NATO summit, his US counterpart Barack Obama expressed concern over Poland’s constitutional crisis.
PILOT THANKS POLES. Nadiya Savchenko, the Ukrainian pilot who was recently released by Russia after spending two years behind bars,
thanked her Polish friends in the lower chamber of Poland’s parliament for their support.
A SAFEHAVEN FOR JEWS. Poland has become one of the safest European countries for Jews, the head of a European Holocaust foundation has
NATO Summit — a Major Breakthrough
What Brexit Means for Poland
From Paderewski to Penderecki: The Polish Musician in Philadelphia by Paul Krzywicki
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- Get Ready for Polish Heritage Month
- Heading into the Future with Baltimore’s Polonia
- Consider a Donation to the Polish American Journal Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Farewell to Ambassador Schnepf and Diplomats
- Catholic League Appeal: “The Love Of Christ Impels Us”
- An American Face in Polish Politics
- Bishop Zubik and Gun Control
- An Essential Edition for your Polish and Polish American Reference Collection
- American Chapel at John Paul II Sanctuary in Kraków
- Polish Veterans Home Post 3
- Chicago’s Polish Population Change
- “The Sixteen” Record Third CD in Polish Series
- Lt. Col. Czekanski Named Commander
- Riverhead’s Annual Festival, August 20-21
- See You on WNY’s Polonia Trail
- The 63-day Struggle to Liberate Warsaw
- Ambassador to UN Dedicates Special Exhibit at Port Washington Polish American Museum
- Babcia’s Home-Made Comfort Foods
- A Sell-Our Crowd for Hall of Fame Induction
- Poland at the Rio Olympics and Rio-Bound Polish Americans
- German-Soviet War, Running a Local Store, Tax Collector Demands
- Polish Saints: Caring For The Poor
- Who’s Who in Polonia: John Muszynski, Television Media Buyer
- If Traveling Through St. Louis This Summer, Check Out These Polonian Landmarks
- Should You Hire a Professional Genealogist?
- Learn the Latest in DNA Analysis
- A Gift From Heaven
- A good back-to-school project?
- In memoriam: Eugene Obidinski, Msgr. Bernard Witkowski, and Dave “Scrubby” Seweryniak
- For a Few Days, Life Was a Beach
- An Interview with Badinov’s Randy Krajewski
- Milwaukee Festival Exceeds Expectations
- Robert “Bob” Zielinski Inducted in CCHS Hall
- and more!