IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
Poland’s defense chief Antoni Macierewicz
plans to hold talks at the Pentagon regarding Poland’s possible troop contribution to the U.S.-led operation in Afghanistan.
Poland suffered the biggest losses in Europe
during World War II, and its right to reparations has not expired, according to a study carried out by the Polish parliament.
Speaking at the 72nd United Nations National Assembly, Polish President Andrzej Duda thanked the 190
nations that had elected Poland as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council.
Polish nuns belonging to the Franciscan Congregation of the Family of Mary were among this
year’s recipients of the “From the Depths Żabiński” award.
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- On the Road with Lira
- Future of Orchard Lake Schools Topic of Public Discussion
- Russo-Belarusian Maneuvers Cause Concern along NATO’s Eastern Flank
- Kościuszko Revelry
- Cemetery Opens Doors to Unborn
- Our Lady of Czestochowa Receives New Crown
- Docudrama about Fr. Kolbe Premieres at Cannes
- Polish American Veterans of World War II Building
- Poland’s Love Affair With The Piano
- Polonia on Display
- The Stork Departs
- Genealogy and Your Polish Heritage
- Orchard Lake Mission Establishes Standardized Polish Language Test
- FamilySearch Digital Records Access Replacing Microfilm
- More of Babcia’s Favorite Autumn Soups
- A Polish Swimmer’s True Story
- Classical Outings
- 38th Annual “Taste of Polonia” is a Success
- Twenty Year Dream Becomes a Reality
- Heritage for a Day, Month, or Lifetime
- Pula to Discuss Kosciuszko, October 10
- J.J. Watt Goes All Out to Help Houston — with a Little Help from Mom
- Induction To Secret Court
- Chelyabinsk Visit, Unfortunate Death
- Surviving the Bullying
- The Squeeze Facing Poland’s Apple Industy
- Are You Ready for the Pulaski Parade?
- IPA Showcases Talent at 49th Annual Convention
- Dennis Polisky & Maestro’s Men at Associated Polish Home
- 10 Questions with Jackie Libera
- Let’s Sing in Polish and English: “Pije Kuba do Jakuba” and “Aaa kotki dwa”
- Kościuszko: A Portrait of Love, Passion, and Patriotism
- and more!